Say Hello to Your Spirit Team
“But Courtney, I feel sorta… crazy doing this..” Let me tell you. You are FAR from crazy.
Spirit Team = your angels and guides that support you on the other side along with the psychic (myself!) who work together to bring you life changing messages. It is so important that you know your Spirit Team always has your back. What most people don’t realize, is that they won’t fully intervene without your permission and therefore, you miss out on all the wonderful benefits they can provide you. So many times I have clients coming to me saying “I feel like THIS is a sign.” Well, it sure is! They want you to say hello. Make friends with your guides and invite them into your world. They truly want to help you be the best version of you.
Most people’s first question is: How does this work or how do I talk to them?
● Think passion. Think raw. And better yet, vulnerability. Your guides are your people so most importantly let them see the dark, dirty, messy parts of your life. We don’t judge.
● Talk open and freely in a comfortable safe space. Some people find this calming while driving, sitting by the lake or while in meditation. Find what works for you – a system.
● Be direct and upfront. Example: I really need support with getting through midterms. The more specific, the better support you will receive.
● Don’t suppress what you feel you need to say. I’m famous for saying “acknowledge and release”. Really lay out everything on the table and learn to hand everything over to your team. Trusting this process is not easy – let me help you work through this.
Always Attach Gratitude
● This is the most important and under talked about point when it comes to manifestation. Always show thanks and blessings for what you do have. It helps contribute positives into your karma line, which is a collection of debts you may have for past negative behaviour or areas that you needed to grow.
● Positives will attract more positives. We want to keep you in that frame of mind.
● Thanking your spirit team for even the smallest of things will help manifest in other areas of your life.
The Outcome: How do I know they heard me?
● Learning to stay mindful and in the present isn’t an easy task but one I work on in my practice with my clients. Stopping to smell the flowers at the side of the road is as important in the journey – if not more important – than the final destination.
● While being in the present moment, which I like to refer to as being mindful – spirit will almost always validate that they heard you or that you are on the right track. Synchronicities or coincidences start to become a lot more common.
For example, my guides often communicate to me through lyrics of music. I will get an urge to switch the radio to hear a song that has words that I resonate with. I find myself saying thank you spirit a handful of times a day! The other most recognized sign from your guides, is seeing a series of the same numbers like 11:11 on the clock. Stay aware of the signs your guides are trying to send you!
I want you to get fearless with your angels and guides. Let them into your life and build a bond with them. Talk open and freely in whatever safe space you feel most comfortable in. Ask for help. Be vulnerable and direct. Look for validation around you that will allow for you to feel like you’ve been heard. Building a bond with your spirit team will only be beneficial for you in the end. Let them in. Say hello.
As always – if you need support on this topic or spiritual guidance. Please free to reach out to me.. I would love to connect with you!
Love & Light,